Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Twenty-Three

Apparently, I wrote yesterday.  It was a bad day.

I think I wrote in the morning, but I can't remember right now, nor do I want to put the effort into trying to remember.  I must have.  I usually do.

I had a bad day at work.  I was able to put off what was bothering me for quite a while, but it snuck up on me when I was ready to write and I was just not in the mood.  I'm sure everything I wrote yesterday after work is crap.  If it is, which it almost certainly must be, it would be appropriate for the crappy mood I was in.

People can be so mean.

Anyway, I did manage to keep track of how many words I wrote.  I cranked out 1,711 words yesterday, putting me at 40,487 words.

I treated myself to the movies last night.  After my wife got home, I went to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One.  I was in such a foul mood, that I thought I might not enjoy the movie, but I was wrong.  I enjoyed it quite a bit.  I certainly deserved a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment