Friday, November 12, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Twelve

After I updated yesterday's word count on the website, I kept writing.  I wrote another 488 words last night before I called it quits for the day.  I didn't go back to the website to update my wordcount again, so I'm just adding those words to today's word count.

I did write this morning again.  I woke up early, about forty-five minutes before my alarm was set to go off, so I decided to just go ahead and write before getting up and showering.  I wrote another 424 words. I already have over 900 words to add to today's word count.

I brought my Neo with me to work today, not because I was planning on writing at work, but because I knew I was going to go out to dinner with my son.  I figured he'd play on his Nintendo DS and I'd write while we were waiting for our food order.

I started a new chapter, because I had been writing on my laptop this morning, and I didn't have it synced with my Neo, so I wasn't sure where I left off.  I figured I would go back to that chapter on my laptop anyway if it needed some more work.

By the time I got home, I still hadn't reached my word count goal for the day, so I booted up my laptop, started my writing playlist on iTunes, and kept writing on my Neo.  Soon enough, I had enough words for today, writing another 814.

I wrote a total of 1,727 words for today.  I'm now at a grand total of 22,601, having crossed both 21 and 22K today.  It's the twelfth day and I'm 45% of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment