Sunday, November 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Twenty-One

A much more relaxing day today.  I wrote some this morning after breakfast.  Then I took a shower later in the morning, and wrote some more then.  So far today, I've written 1,337 words.  Only 330 to go!

Now, it's time to take a break and have some lunch.  I'm hoping to write more this afternoon and evening.  I want to get further ahead on my word count with Thanksgiving coming up.

My wife had to go in to work today.  She had to go to CostCo with her boss and buy stuff for their upcoming Thanksgiving shindig.  When she got home, our youngest hounded us until we agreed to take him to the park so he could ride his bicycle.  There was a lull in the rain showers, so we agreed.

I took my Neo with me and wrote a little bit.  I didn't quite finish my 330 words, but I was close.  I did write some more after dinner, with a total of 1,835 words for the day, putting me at 36,875.

No comments:

Post a Comment