Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Seventeen

Not my best day.  Actually my worst so far this month.

One, if you look over at my monthly widget, it looks like I didn't write anything.  That red square is taunting me.  That's just because I didn't post any wordcount updates on the NaNoWriMo website.  Silly of me, really.

Two, I did write yesterday, but it was a measly 586 words.  I only wrote in the morning.  I was so tired last night that I didn't have my usual post-work, evening writing session.  I thought that I might just rest my eyes, because I was so tired, and then write.  Well, resting my eyes turned into going to sleep for the night.

Official word count so far: 30,182.  I should be happy crossing that 30K mark, but I'm not.  It's soiled by my total lack of writing yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment