Thursday, November 11, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Eleven

Today being Veteran's Day and a day off work, I thought I would get a lot of writing done.  Yeah, well... it was a day off.

I did write this morning, getting another six hundred or so words done, putting my total up to 19,841.  I got to sleep in a little bit, make a full pot of coffee, and write.  The boys entertained themselves watching one of their Nick shows on streaming NetFlix.  Danny Phantom, season three, if you must know.

My older son was feeling better today - no more fever.  And since it was such a warm, sunny, beautiful day, we headed out to my younger son's elementary school, where they boys had fun on the play structures there.

I brought my Neo and wrote while they played.  We were debating on the walk back home where we'd have lunch.  We ended up walking down the street to a neighborhood pizzeria and had lunch there.  While we were waiting for our pizzas, I wrote some more.

When we got home, the three of us watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  Then I decided to see where my word count for the day was.  Lo and behold, I had easily met it, so I called it a day.  I finished the day at 20,874 words, with a total of 1,671 for today.  I'm two-fifths of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment