Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WWW Wednesday

I got this idea from Should Be Reading:

What are you currently reading? That's the problem. I'm reading too many things. I haven't read anything in The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan for weeks now. I'm also reading Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss and The Best Alternate History Stories of the 20th Century, edited by Harry Turtledove and Martin H. Greenberg. The latest thing I started reading, which is my current favorite is Adopted Son: Washington, Lafayette, and the Friendship That Saved the Revolution by David A. Clary.

What did you recently finish reading? See above. I haven't been finishing books recently. I keep starting new ones. I honestly can't remember the last book I finished, but it was probably Blood on the River by Elisa Carbone.

What do you think you'll read next? I really want to read Julie and Julia by Julie Powell. I've had the book for a while, and wanted to read it before I saw the movie. But now that I've already seen the movie, I want to read the book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment