Friday, April 30, 2010

Poem a Day Ending?

Today is the last day of April and of the Poem a Day Challenge that I have been participating in over at Poetic Asides.

I still haven't written yesterday's poem yet, and it's still too early in the morning for me here on the west coast to see today's prompt, but I will write both poems today. When I have done that, I will have written thirty poems in thirty days.

I also decided last night, which I continued this morning, to share some of the poems I have written. I posted several in the comments sections for the appropriate days over at Poetic Asides. I am also going to post them here. I just don't see myself pursuing publication of my poetry, so I'm just going to post them here.

And then I'm going to try my hand at the poetry prompts over at NaPoWriMo. I didn't realize so many great things were going on during National Poetry Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment