Friday, April 02, 2010

NaBloPoMo - April - Day Two

So, what's big today?

I have no idea. I already started a list of topics so that I'd have things to write about during the month, but I just can't bring myself to take one of those. They're my back-ups, for those days when I really just don't have any idea what to write - or the time.

Today, I have nothing but time. It's the last weekday of my spring break. So, I have to come up with something...

The poetry prompt for today is to write a water poem. I haven't written my poem for today yet. In fact, I'm a little stumped because it's such a big concept. I have a feeling that today I'm going to write a really long poem, or more than one.

Water is so important, literally vital. Earth has been called the water planet. (I wonder who said that first.?) If I'm not mistaken, it's the only substance that occurs naturally as a liquid, solid, and a gas on Earth. It is so versatile and variable - and yet, so dependable.

No comments:

Post a Comment