Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blog Reopened

I have decided to blog, at least for the summer. I find that while I'm working I just don't have the time to spend online.

Since I've discontinued my classroom blog, I'm less concerned about my students or their parents seeing what I'm writing. My students and their parents gets referred to my classroom website on wikidot at this point anyway.

And I want to be able to write about my personal life without worrying about it impacting my professional life. I'll deal with any problems that come up, if they come up at all.

To get started again, I'm going to post my diary from our summer vacation two years ago. We're planning another trip to Indiana and Ohio this summer, and posting what I wrote two years ago seems like a good way to get started again.

I may discontinue blogging again when school starts up again, but then I may not. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment