Monday, March 20, 2006

National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month

March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. I'm just here to get the word out. If you're at all interested, go check out the
Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation. They have information on more than just colorectal cancer.

I care because my dad has colorectal cancer, and everyday I wear my Buddy Bracelet, which says: "Colorectal Cancer: Preventable. Treatable. Beatable!" I don't want anyone else to go through what my dad is going through. And it hasn't exactly been a cakewalk for everyone else in my family.

I encourage you: go, read, find out what you can. Know what the symptoms are. Find out what changes you can make to your diet to decrease your chance of contracting cancer. The information is out there. What's stopping you?

No comments:

Post a Comment